Bollywood veteran singer SP Balasubrahmanyam passed away due to Corona virus: Bollywood veteran singer SP Balasubrahmanyam passed away on Friday morning. This information was given by his son Charan SP and MGM Hospital. He was 74 years old. He had been battling a Corona virus infection for the past several days. Admitted to the hospital on August 5, Baloo’s condition was extremely critical for 48 hours and he was on the life support system. Balasubramaniam, honored with Padma Shri and Padma Bhushan, sang over 40 thousand songs in 6 languages. SP has sung the most popular songs of the romantic films of Kamal Haasan, Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan in Bollywood. Among them, Sagar, Ek Dujon Ke Saajan, I Loved and We Are Yours, who is on top.
Last message on 5 August
SP was last seen on Instagram on 5 August. Posting a video, he said, “I was having a little trouble for two-three days. There was also a cold and fever. I did not want to take it easily. When he went to the hospital for an examination, the doctors said that it was a mild case of corona. They asked me to stay at home and take medicine. G, I did not want to do this because my family is very worried. I was hospitalized. In two days I will be fine. I have come here to rest, so you cannot receive all your calls. Thank you for my concern. “
Some special things related to sand
- The full name of SP is Sripati Panditradhyula Balasubramanian. He was born on 4 June 1946 in Nellore, Andhra Pradesh. On December 15, 1966, he made his debut as a playback singer with the Telugu film Sri Sri Sri Maryada Ramanna.
- SP received international recognition from the 1980 film Sankarabharanam. He received his first National Award for singing in this film.
- In 1969, Bala got a chance to record his first Tamil song Airakai Ennum Ilaya Kanni. Tamil superstar Gemini Ganesan was seen in this film.
- After Yesudas, SP is second in terms of winning the National Award for Best Male Singer. While Yesudas won 8 National Awards during his illustrious career, SP also won 6 National Awards in four different languages.
- He has sung more than 40,000 songs in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi and Malayalam in a 50-year singing career. Bala also acted as music director in more than 40 films in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Hindi languages.
- He has also been awarded the Padma Shri in 2001 and the Padma Bhushan in 2011 by the Government of India.
PM said the cultural world became poor
PM Modi tweeted on the demise of SPB – With the unfortunate demise of SP Balasubramanian, our cultural world became worse. Known names of every household in India, his melodious voice and music mesmerized audiences for decades. In this hour of grief, my thoughts are with his family and fans. om Shanti.
With the unfortunate demise of Shri SP Balasubrahmanyam, our cultural world is a lot poorer. A household name across India, his melodious voice and music enthralled audiences for decades. In this hour of grief, my thoughts are with his family and admirers. Om Shanti.
– Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) September 25, 2020
Lataji paid tribute to many songs together
Pratibhashaali gayak, madhurbhashi, bahut nek insan SP Balasubrahmanyam ji ke swargwas ki khabar sunke main bahut vyathit hun.Humne kai gaane saath gaaye, kai shows kiye. hain.
– Lata Mangeshkar (@mangeshkarlata) September 25, 2020
Kamal Haasan’s tweet
Kamal paid his tribute in Tamil and wrote- It is a blessing for me that Annaya SPB has been my voice for a long time. He will live in the hearts and minds of seven generations.
Mother SPB lived for a long time as the shadow version of their voice.
He will live on in fame for seven generations. pic.twitter.com/9P4FGJSL4T
— Kamal Haasan (@ikamalhaasan) September 25, 2020
SP’s special identity from these songs
song – Between you and me, how is this bond unknown?Film-for a couple)
song –My soul mate, be lovingFor a film
song – When we meet you bothFor a film
song –We became, you became, for a couple (For a film
song –Truth is my friend, it is just loveFilm-ocean)
song –Come and eveningFilm-i loved)
song –Love you very muchFilm-sajan)
song –First is first loveFilm- Hum Aapke Hain Kaun) Bollywood veteran singer SP Balasubrahmanyam passed away due to Corona virus